Retail Operations Director
Salary Excellent Benefits
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 02 February 2023jakarta sales/sales-general 2023-02-16 2023-04-03 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Retail Operations Director job has become available at a top retail company in Indonesia.
About the Retail Operations Director Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible and accountable for the overall operations and management of this development company. You will be looked upon to set the company's overall strategic direction and priorities and monitor the performance of the company as well as the performance of each project.
- Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment
- Conduct strategic reviews of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the company is meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc.)
- Develop, in coordination with the Executive Management Team, an integrated business plan that optimises market share and profitability of existing or new activities
- Review the operating results of the company and compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
- Periodically review and check the performance of the Management Team and recommend remedial action and improvements
- Promote the company's direction and momentum, its business performance, the positive external impact (image), internal business climate, people and services
- Act as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public
To succeed in this Retail Operations Director role, you must have experience in both digital and traditional industry.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- At least 20 years' experience in retail/hospitality/local conglomerate
- Extensive executive-level management experience (at least 10 years)
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company's overall objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness
This company needs no introduction and is a leader in the industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Retail Operations Director role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 (21) 2965 1500
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Country Business Head job has become available at a leading manufacturing company in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 March 2023An exciting Key Account Manager (Hospital) job has become available at a medical device MNC in Indonesia.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Commercial Director (B2B) job has become available at a leading manufacturing company in Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 February 2023An exciting Commercial Director (Logistics) job has become available at a leading manufacturing company in Indonesia.