Sales and Marketing Manager (Electrical Distribution)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 06 January 2023jakarta sales/sales-general 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 sales Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Sales and Marketing Manager (Electrical Distribution) job has just opened up at a multinational electrics company.
About the Sales and Marketing Manager (Electrical Distribution) Role:
As the Sales and Marketing Manager (Electrical Distribution), you will represent the electric distribution solutions division in the country to grow the sales and market.
- Establishing marketing and sales targets and ensuring their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Achieving assigned order intake, margin, and related objectives for the entire product portfolio. Driving evaluation of potential new and existing customers and their needs and leading the team in a proactive post-sales approach with a focus on solutions
- Being responsible for the product marketing, industry, segment marketing and strategic and tactical marketing plan to support the relevant organisation
- Overseeing market, competitive analysis, and market segment definition activities, ensuring the market is monitored by developing and maintaining efficient marketing tools
- Developing strong relationships with key customers and building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers
- Identifying, monitoring, and exceeding the sales market price levels, plus evaluating pricing impact on the results. Ensuring achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin expectations for individual sales opportunities. Managing ongoing costs
- Building a strong organisation and ensuring your team is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaching, motivating, and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Driving and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
To succeed in this Sales and Marketing Manager (Electrical Distribution) role, you will need to have a comprehensive amount of experience in the automation, energy or electrical industry.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of professional experience (e.g. product management, sales, technical support) and a minimum of five years of managerial experience (including team management)
- Prior business experience in industrial automation, energy or electrical industry
- A dynamic leader who has had experience in setting up, growing and leading a business unit
- Experience with change management and driving business growth through operational excellence
- Great communication skills, a people person who’s able to convey strategy and plans in a clear and concise manner to get the team aligned with the overall vision, mission, and goals
- Innovative and not afraid to try new ways or concepts of doing things
- Loves and embraces tough challenges and open to changes
- Proficient in English
This company is a multinational electrics company.
If you are seeking great career progression opportunities, this Sales and Marketing Manager (Electrical Distribution) role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 February 2023An exciting Head of Sales & Marketing (Commodity Trading) job has become available at a multinational commodity trading firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Senior Sales & Marketing Manager (Commodity Trading) job has become available at a multinational trading firm.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 29 January 2023An exciting Food Service Sales Manager (Dairy) for Café Channels job opportunity has become available at one of the multinational FMCG companies
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 January 2023A Business Manager (Personal Care - Chemical) job has just opened up at a multinational chemicals company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 January 2023An attractive Senior Business Development Manager (Industrial Products) job has just become available at an industrial products manufacturing company. This role is for someone with experience in industrial product sales, preferably catering to industries like cements, mining, pulp and paper or oil and gas.