Sales Manager - East Indonesia (Surabaya based)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Chitra Rafaella
Date posted 06 January 2023surabaya sales/sales-general 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 fmcg Surabaya ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales Manager - East Indonesia (Surabaya based) job opportunity has become available at one of the well-known multinational FMCG companies.
About the Sales Manager - East Indonesia (Surabaya based) Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for channel development strategy and promotion, execution and control and distributor management of various brands in East Indonesia region (East Borneo, Sulawesi, east Java and Bali – to be develop Nusa Tenggara and Papua).
- Develop category strategy defining channel roles across all brands
- Develop channel strategies for both modern trade and traditional trade
- Guide and work with distributors to create localised trade promotions with a focus on driving product off-take
- Develop relevant promotion campaign or new menu that deliver incremental sales and profit and work with distributors/e-commerce enablers and regional team to implement the campaign to meet its objectives
- Organise monthly reviews with distributors and provide corrective actions plan if necessary
- Conduct regular market visits to monitor the performance of the brand and distributors ensuring the effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns
To succeed in the Sales Manager - East Indonesia (Surabaya based) role, you must have a minimum of five years’ field sales experience managing distributions in East Indonesia
- Five or more years’ field sales experience in East Indonesia
- Three to five years’ experience in a sales management position
- Understands MT, GT, sub distributors, Horeca/institutional business channel
- Solid leadership and people management skills
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager - East Indonesia (Surabaya based) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.