Local Service Manager (Electrics)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 13 December 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-12-13 2023-02-11 sales Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Local Service Manager (Electrics) job has just opened up at one of the biggest electrics companies in the world.
About the Local Service Manager (Electrics) Role:
In this Local Service Manager (Electrics) role, you will be responsible for leading the service sales and service delivery in Indonesia, covering the energy industries verticals, including oil and gas, chemical and refining, power and water, among others, as well as supporting the development of solutions business in the country.
- Achieve assigned targets for service sales, service delivery, revenue and EBITA – P&L responsibility
- Manage service sales across multiple vertical industries: onshore and offshore, power utilities, water and wastewater, and renewable energy
- Manage local service delivery to execute service projects – service maintenance contract (CARE), spare parts, warranty, site commissioning, in collaboration with the emerging market local division organisation
- Actively develop strategy and drive sales pursuit with internal/external stakeholders, such as product business units, OEM, key account managers, vertical market managers, and consultants to provide full-fledged solutions to grow overall service revenues
- Manage sales process, compliance and reporting functions to drive prospect, qualifying and developing the opportunity pipeline
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to maximise opportunities with key accounts within assigned segments/markets
- Develop and build customer loyalty
- Transform service channel business from focusing on core service business, to focus purely on niche market segment, outside of the core business
- Collect, analyse market intelligence on competitions, industry trends, new technology, key customers, EPCs and OEM, with the aim to implement strategy/tactics to continually enhance the company’s competitive advantage
To be successful in this Local Service Manager (Electrics) role, you will need to have strong sales experience in the electrics market.
- Minimum of 15 years of sales experience, of which five to seven years are country sales management in emerging markets: Indonesia
- Solid sales professional with demonstrated complex sales experience across various territories
- Lead and drive local sales in achieving sales objectives and targets
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- Oil and gas onshore and offshore, power utilities, water and wastewater
- MAC/MEC/MEAC framework agreement development
- Solutions bundling (electrical, instruments, automation systems, e-house, power management system, advanced optimisation, IIoT solutions)
- Intimate knowledge of operators/owners of onshore and offshore assets, shipyards, designers and EPCs in Indonesia
- Able to manage sales pursuits with global EPCs, such as from: China, Korea, Japan, Middle East, etc.
- Strong reasoning ability, high level of energy, strong initiative, reliability, perseverance and stability
- University degree in engineering from an accredited institution
- Proven experience in the management of service operations is an advantage
- Strong command of English and at least one regional language is preferred
This multinational electrics company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
If you are seeking great career progression opportunities, this Local Service Manager (Electrics) role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 January 2023An attractive Business Manager (Personal Care - Chemical) job has just opened up at a multinational chemicals company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting Retail Operations Director job has become available at a top retail company in Indonesia.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Commercial Director (B2B) job has become available at a leading manufacturing company in Indonesia.