Head of Business Unit (F&B)
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Chitra Rafaella
Date posted 02 December 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-12-02 2023-01-31 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Business Unit (F&B) job has become available at a leading retail company in Indonesia.
About the Head of Business Unit (F&B) Role:
Reporting to the Director and managing a big team, you will lead the the whole function, including marketing, implementation of sales and purchasing strategies that will enable the company to achieve long-term objectives. You will also develop a strategy to implement merchandising plans that meet sales and margin requirements while continuing to provide a relevant and differentiated selection based on the targeted customer.
- Develop a strategy of implementation of the category/sub-category merchandising plan
- Develop a product category aligned with a merchandising plan including managing quality, mix, margin and pricing, and assortment optimisation
- Coordinate with SVP and business planners to drive sales and develop a strategy through deep expertise in quality, positioning, pricing, selection, and product development
- Identify opportunities to drive top-line/revenue growth of the business by leveraging existing products and in conjunction with business planners in integrating customer behaviour information into product and marketing efforts
- Leverage content, data, and analytic integration opportunities to drive revenue and market share growth. Understand customer and category trends and new product opportunities that ensures a pipeline of leading-edge products Translate objectives and product stories into online features and content that is authentic, compelling, and ultimately drives improvements that inspire the customers
- Maintain updated knowledge of key competitor product, distribution and pricing strategies
- Be responsible for profit and loss on the category or sub-category
To succeed in this role, you must have more than five to eight years of work management experience with strong business acumen, and experience in managing the fashion category.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry, e-commerce, retail and/or fashion business
- Experience working with top brands, ideally multinational businesses
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognise and reward performance
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and ability to thrive in dynamic business
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and startup experience is a plus
- Understanding of the e-commerce and digital sector is preferred
This leading retail group needs no introduction and is one of the top five players in the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the Head of Business Unit (F&B) role is right for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Commercial Director (B2B) job has become available at a leading manufacturing company in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 January 2023An attractive Business Manager (Personal Care - Chemical) job has just opened up at a multinational chemicals company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 December 2022A Local Service Manager (Electrics) job has just opened up at one of the biggest electrics companies in the world.