(CONFI) General Manager - Sales (Automotive)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 17 November 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 automotive Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting (CONFI) General Manager - Sales (Automotive) job opportunity has been made available at one of the top automotive distributors.
About the (CONFI) General Manager - Sales (Automotive) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the (CONFI) General Manager - Sales (Automotive) will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director in setting and driving business, commercial strategy, hiring needs, and provide recommendation regarding business process and result
- Lead and manage sales, and marketing team by developing actionable short and long-term business strategies that cover sales, revenue, tactical marketing activities and expense control
- Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, budgets, key performance indicators and result measurement reports, allocating resources, reviewing progress, and making mid-course corrections
- Directly oversee the sales and marketing operations and monitor performance with tracking and drive the key performance indicator (KPI) of self and team including establish corrective measures as needed
- Exclusively dedicated to the assigned brand/s, and act as Brand ambassador for the business purposes for the profitability of the company and maintain good relationship with principal
- Maintain quality of service, by establishing and enforcing organisational/brand operating standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines
- Build the brand and the company image by collaborating with customers, government, suppliers, partners, agencies, media, community organisations and employees
- Achieve customer satisfaction by being responsive, handling customer matters in professional manner, create actions of customer feedback for improvement and maintaining the trusted relationship
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, conduct necessary learning programmes, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking industrial best practices
- Lead, develop and coach subordinate by focusing on employee engagement and satisfaction through incentive schemes, identify performance gaps and provide necessary education or disciplinary programs, work with group HR to develop development and reward programmes, including ongoing training programme, ensure team product knowledge, sales/marketing management, motivation, etc.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage the entire P&L of the brand, including controlling multiple functions covering sales, marketing, operations, finance, and revenue/pricing strategy
To succeed in this (CONFI) General Manager - Sales (Automotive) role, you must be agile and have strong sales skills and adequate experience in the automotive industry.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Management/Administration/Economy or equivalent
- Strong sales experience in premium automotive brands and handling dealerships
- Minimum total experience of 10 – 15 years; with additional experience as General Manager/Area Sales Manager for minimum of three years
- Experience in dealing with and closing sales deals for VVIP clients (business owners, government/embassy officials, etc.) is a plus
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales targets
- Strong Business and financial acumen – ability to understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, do a financial analysis and pricing, and understand financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense with a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, able to delegate tasks, and strong in people development and coaching
- Strong written and communication skills, and fluent in English to be able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Agile, open-minded, results-driven, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Process-driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to priorities the tasks smartly
This most respected automotive company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, agile and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting (CONFI) General Manager - Sales (Automotive) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Sales & Marketing Manager (Home Appliances) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational household appliances companies.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Team Leader (Vehicle Scale) job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational precision instrumentation companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Marketing Analyst (Pipe) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational piping and tubing manufacturers.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 November 2022An attractive Assistant BDM (Business Services) job has just become available at a multinational administrative services company. They are looking for someone who holds strong sales experience in a commercial environment, accounting or law firm.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Business Developer for Offshore job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational engineering and construction companies.