Head of Sales - Dairy (GT and Minimarket)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Chitra Rafaella
Date posted 12 October 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-10-12 2022-12-11 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Sales - Dairy (GT and Minimarket) job has become available at a global consumer goods start-up focusing on plant-based milk products.
About the Head of Sales - Dairy (GT and Minimarket) Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be based in Jakarta and accountable for all commercial activities and the sale of industry leading products, solutions, and services. You will also be responsible for the development of profitable growth strategies, along with associated sales forecasting, budgeting, and staffing decisions.
- Define markets, market potential and appropriate sales strategies for the sales area. Partner with end users, system integrators, distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customers, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipate obstacles and develop alternative strategies
- Formulate, communicate, implement, and evaluate strategic and tactical sales plans. Provide coaching to ensure successful execution of plans
- Maintain active relationships with distributors. Negotiate discrepancies between customer and the company expectations
- Provide coaching and developmental activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets, identify and pursue key prospects, develop bid strategies, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sale
- Utilise lean principles to continuously examine processes, identify necessary improvements and coordinate implementation
- Manage distributor and sub-distributors by developing the plan and ensuring distributor/sub-distributors execute aligned plan
- Own defined and agreed KPIs for the channel
- Cascade and develop business and work plan for the team which is in line with the overall business strategy
To succeed in this Head of Sales - Dairy (GT and Minimarket) role, you must have at least 10 years of proven track record of over achievement in a target driven sales environment.
- Bachelor's degree or master's/MBA degree (preferably)
- Minimum of 10 years' GT and MT sales experience within big FMCG multinational companies
- Advanced proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities
- Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets
- Deep understanding of how to execute winning plans with key distributors
- Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets
- Above all a passion for winning
This leading consumer goods company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers. You will be working within an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Sales - Dairy (GT and Minimarket) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 October 2022An exciting Head of Modern Trade job has become available at a leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 November 2022A attractive Regional Sales Lead (Boiler) job has just opened for a multinational boiler manufacturing company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022A attractive Regional Sales Lead (Boiler) job has just opened for a multinational boiler manufacturing company.