Sales Engineer (Cutting Tools)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 22 September 2022other-islands sales/sales-general 2022-09-22 2022-11-21 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Sales Engineer (Cutting Tools) job has just become available at a world-leading cutting tools manufacturing company.
About the Sales Engineer (Cutting Tools) Role:
In this Sales Engineer (Cutting Tools) role, you will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining customers for cutting tools.
- Map and analyse buying and lost end-user customers
- Communicate by email, phone, presentations and others to create relationships with customers
- Follow up on customer inquiries for cutting tools needs to the Sales Officer
- Follow up on quotations to customers
- Coordinate with sales officers for status quotations that have passed three months
- Ensure quotations sent to customers will go to purchase orders
- Coordinate with sales officers to order item GUID and Guhring KG based on stock warehouse in the last three months
- Reference cutting tools to customer, collaborate with Application Engineer
- Collect data cutting tools customers
- Take care of customer complaints of product quality, delivery and price.
- Collaborate with Application Engineer for trial product customers
- Collaborate with tool management system and OEM department to develop sales business
- Strategise on how to create business with customer
- Make daily reports and plan weekly visit reports to the Sales Manager
To succeed in this Sales Engineer (Cutting Tools) you will need to have experience in cutting tools business as a user or as sales cutting tools.
- Undergraduate minimum diploma (D3) majoring in related fields
- Five years of sales experience
- Exposure to the cutting tools industry
This leading cutting tools company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
If you are looking to work with an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sales Engineer (Cutting Tools) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.