Industry Manager (Chemicals-PHC)
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 15 August 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Industry Manager (Chemicals-PHC) job has just opened at a multinational distribution company to handle their personal care and home care business unit.
About the Industry Manager (Chemicals-PHC) Role:
This Industry Manager (Chemicals-PHC) role is responsible for shaping the sales strategy for the personal care and home care business unit and take the business forward. The individual in this role will lead large teams, excelling at sales, and leading new business development initiatives.
- Together with the sales team, develop a short and medium term sales strategy and plans for the personal care and home care business unit, and oversee execution
- Define the key supplier and customer markets in the country, survey the competitive landscape and determine go-to-market strategy
- Identify new markets and establish prospecting plans for developing new customers
- Bring creative ideas to market. Work with the Innovation and Applications Development and Marketing teams to develop innovative concepts and solutions that give the company a competitive advantage in new and established markets
- Inspire a happier work force: develop and coach the commercial organisation to achieve its goals
- Monitor team members to ensure the coaching and training they receive is being put into use and to see if additional training is needed
- Work with supply chain and finance organisations to drive forecast accuracy and maximise return on working capital
- Partner with the Portfolio Management team to identify key suppliers and develop the most attractive product basket for customers
- Work with sales and functional areas to deliver seamless 100% customer satisfaction
- Conduct periodical meeting/reviews to track business plan progress
- Identify training needs and skill gaps. Provide right coaching and on job training to develop team members to achieve a common goal
- Achieve profit and loss goals for (market) business as well as related KPIs
To succeed in this Industry Manager (Chemicals-PHC) role, you will need to be experienced in sales activities of raw chemicals for the personal care and home care market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related qualification
- Minimum of eight years experience in PHC industry with at least five years or more experience in management roles
- Solid leadership with proven track record in managing dynamic teams to deliver stretched goals. Ability to motivate and lead team to align direction, set priorities and objectives to drive results
- Strong ability to establish mid to long term plans and work with customers to translate their strategies, grab potentials and pain points to create and execute tactical and actionable plans to accelerate commercialisation
- Solid financial acumen with strong analytical ability
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build strong relationship with customers
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English
This multinational chemical distribution company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced.
If you are seeking to join a company where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Industry Manager (Chemicals-PHC) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 September 2022An exciting Head of Food Solutions job has become available at a leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 August 2022An attractive Head of Sales (Logistics) job opportunity has become available at a top logistics company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 15 August 2022A Head of Sales (System Integration) job just became available at a multinational automation company.