Country Manager (System Integrators)
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 11 July 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-07-14 2022-09-09 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Country Manager (System Integrators) job for a multinational cybersecurity solution distributor just became available.
About the Country Manager (System Integrators) Role:
The Country Manager (System Integrators) plays a key role in executing the company's growth strategy to build the worlds biggest cybersecurity specialist Value added distributor.
- Play a key role in executing against the company's growth strategy to build the worlds biggest cybersecurity specialist value added distributor
- Represent the company to the partner and vendor ecosystem with a deep understanding of our technology portfolio and market dynamics, and drive new business and profitability
- Provide executive-level sponsorship of strategic partners and vendors
- Management of business performance for the the company business across Indonesia to meet both monthly and quarterly revenue and profit objectives
- Lead the Indonesian team of approximately 60 employees including ~6-7 direct reports
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the the company customer base and extends EN reach to meet sales and business KPI’s
- Continuously develop personal leadership and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales skills to meet revenue objectives
- Support the strategic development, operational management and performance of an organisation going through exponential growth
- Research and promote our solutions into our partner ecosystem and align with end customer verticals
- Forecasting and pipeline creation
- Attainment of top and bottom-line contribution
- Escalation and issue resolutions for sales and operational requests
- Track, analyse, and communicate key metrics and business trends with the field sales team as they relate to partner relationships
- Sponsorship of and support for the marketing and business development initiatives of the company portfolio across Indonesia
- Support the leadership team with upstream reporting, forecasting, fortnightly and monthly APAC reviews
- Develop sales for all vendors across named accounts and target new resellers for incremental growth and development for continued growth in revenue
- Work with the local team to achieve optimum stock and price list management
- Use and maintain company systems, data and processes to provide timely information to the business
- Coach, train, motivate, and support the high performance of the Indonesian team
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and recommend skills training
- Effective management of the sales team to ensure revenue sales objectives and standards are met, monitor progress
- Manage month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes
To succeed in this Country Manager (System Integrators) role, you will need to possess proven experience in successfully leading sales and operations for a significant technology business.
- Proven experience in successfully leading sales and operations for a significant technology business
- Proven ability to drive sales revenue including managing the P&L
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and proven ability to build high performing teams and businesses
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally and collaborate effectively
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to present to a variety of external audiences
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring compliance and governance is maintained within the business
- Excellent written communication skills and an ability to understand and articulate both business benefits and technical advantages of the products and solutions
- Self-motivated, independent and a strong desire to learn
- Proven ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple activities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This multinational company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Country Manager (System Integrators) role is for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022An attractive Industry Manager (Chemicals-PHC) job has just opened at a multinational distribution company to handle their personal care and home care business unit.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 June 2022A Head of Sales (Logistics) job opportunity has become available at a top leading logistics company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 June 2022A Head of Sales (Logistics) opportunity at a top leading Logistics company is now available.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Head of Shopper and Channel job has just become available at a world-leading FMCG company.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Head of Modern Trade job has just become available at a world-leading FMCG company.