Sales & Business Development (Industrial Gas)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 23 May 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-05-26 2022-07-22 sales Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Sales & Business Development (Industrial Gas) job opportunity has opened up at a global industrial gas company.
About the Sales & Business Development (Industrial Gas) Role:
Reporting directly to the regional office, you will develop and execute sales marketing division plans to maximise market opportunities, and be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing corporate and national accounts within the petrochemical, chemical and gas manufacturing industry.
- Seek future market expansion opportunities
- Understand customer needs and optimise pricing policies and service offerings
- Ensure departmental accounts and enquiries are managed effectively by team and work improvement processes are in place
- Accurately analyse market trends and pursue opportunities for developing market plans and strategies for implementation consistent with company's positioning strategy, market trends and analysis
- Actively participate in safety, health and secure work environment
To succeed in this Sales & Business Development (Industrial Gas) role, you must have experience in the petroleum industry with a minimum of five years' experience preferably in the chemical/petrochemical industry.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum of seven years' commercial sales experience in the chemical/petrochemical industry or associated industry
- Current knowledge of local market and regulatory conditions in the petroleum sector
- Experience working with (international) customers in a business-to-business environment
- Experience in a relevant industry with deep business process related understanding of technician and operational process, initiatives, market trends, and industry pricing structures
- Ability to influence and negotiate, prioritise, meet deadlines, and multitask
- Business development, business analysis and project management experience
- Experience managing customer relationships at a strategic level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational-savvy, business acumen, strategic thinking resource fullness, creativity and networking skills
This most respected gas manufacturer company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you fulfil all of the requirements above and have a can-do attitude, this Sales & Business Development (Industrial Gas) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 June 2022A Head of Sales (Logistics) job opportunity has become available at a top leading logistics company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 June 2022A Head of Sales (Logistics) opportunity at a top leading Logistics company is now available.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Head of Shopper and Channel job has just become available at a world-leading FMCG company.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Head of Modern Trade job has just become available at a world-leading FMCG company.