Country Sales Manager (Industry Utilities)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 18 May 2022jakarta sales/sales-general 2022-06-13 2022-07-17 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Sales Manager (Industry Utilities) job has just become available at a multinational power grid company.
About the Country Sales Manager (Industry Utilities) Role:
In this Country Sales Manager (Industry Utilities) role, you will be accountable for defining and implementing sales and marketing strategies for the assigned area.
- Create, plan, and implement the marketing and sales strategy for the assigned area in accordance with the global marketing and sales strategy, and budget and efficiency targets
- Establish marketing and sales targets and ensure their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Achieve assigned order intake, margins, and related objectives for the entire product portfolio. Drive evaluation of potential new and existing customers and their needs and leads the team in a proactive post-sales approach with a focus on solutions
- Be responsible for the product marketing, industry, segment marketing and strategic and tactical marketing plan to support the relevant organisation
- Oversee market, competitive analysis, and market segment definition activities, ensure the market is monitored by developing and maintaining efficient marketing tools
- Develop relationships with key customers and other decision makers. Plan and implement customer surveys, analyse and act on the results in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Identify, monitor, and maintain/exceed the sales market price levels, evaluate pricing impact on the results. Ensure achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for individual sales opportunities. Manage ongoing costs
- Monitor client financial status and report any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identify and manage risks relating to contract agreements and prices across customers/channels
- Oversee the marketing and sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions, and programmes
- Ensure (with the support of the HR Manager) that the area of responsibility is properly organised, staffed, skilled and directed
- Coach, motivate, and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drive and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Live power grid's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
To be successful in this Country Sales Manager (Industry Utilities) role, you will need to have a deep knowledge in grid renewable and industry utilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing with minimum experience of seven years with basic theoretical knowledge in a related field
- Deep market knowledge/key customer management and customer focused
- Able to manage large areas and customers covering marketing and sales activities
This multinational power grid company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Country Sales Manager (Industry Utilities) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 June 2022An attractive National Sales Manager (Factory Automation) job has just opened at a multinational sensor and controls company catering to industrial automation and process applications.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 June 2022A Country Sales Manager (Electrics) job has just become available at a multinational electric company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 May 2022An attractive National Sales Manager (Factory Automation) job has just opened at a multinational sensor and controls company catering to industrial automation and process applications.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Business Development Manager (FMCG) job opportunity has become available at one of the world's leading European consumer goods companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 June 2022A National Sales Manager job has become available at a multinational FMCG company specialising in personal care and expanding to Indonesia.