National Sales Manager
Consultant Sofyan Prasetyo
Date posted 12 November 20192019-12-06 2020-01-11 sales Bali ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting National Sales Manager job has just become available at a multinational social enterprise company based in Bali. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a sales expert with sales management exposure who is a leader in their field.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the National Sales Manager will play a key role in the sales team's continued development and success in the Bali office.
- Lead, direct sales activities through various channels
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- Work closely with regional Business Development management to develop active planning of promotion and marketing activities, affiliates to increase sales and build sales pipelines to meet/exceed their sales targets and contribute, through provision of local market knowledge and affiliates' development of their short and long-term sales strategies to maximise sales and profit
- Establish and maintain regular communication with regional teams and departments across the region, in order to work knowledgeably and efficiently
To succeed in this National Sales Manager role, you will need to have exceptional leadership skills, strategic and analytical thinking, as well as business management, business development, presentation, negotiation.
- Heavy influencing skills to work together with teams across multiple cities direct and indirectly
- Bachelor's degree of any major, preferably in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Results-driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work and multitask under pressure
- Strong leadership skills, written and communication skills; fluency in English
Headquartered in Canada, this dynamic and multinational company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.