Key Account Manager (Healthcare)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sofyan Prasetyo
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager (Healthcare) job has just become available at a multinational packaging company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a sales expert with sales management exposure who is a leader in their field particularly packaging.
About the Key Account Manager (Healthcare) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Key Account Manager (Healthcare) will play a key role in the sales team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Lead, direct sales activities through various channels (distributors and B2B to maximise revenue and market share)
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (Healthcare) role, you will need to have exceptional leadership skills, strategic and analytic thinking, as well as business management, business development, presentation and negotiation.
- Heavy influencing skills to work together with teams across multiple cities direct and indirectly
- Bachelor's degree of any major, preferably in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Results-driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work and multitask under pressure
- Strong leadership skills, written and communication skills; fluency in English
Headquartered in Australia, this dynamic and multinational company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Healthcare) Job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.