Consultant Sofyan Prasetyo
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 media Jakarta ID IDR 55000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Managing Director job has just become available at a multinational exhibition company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Director, this is a role for a sales expert with sales management exposure and managerial skills who is a leader in their field.
About the Managing Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Managing Director will play a key role in the sales team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
• To manage the entire P&L of the company, include in controlling multiple functions covering sales, marketing, operations, finance, and revenue/pricing strategy
• To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
• To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
• To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
• To achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
To succeed in this Managing Director role, you will need to have exceptional leadership skills, strategic and analytical thinking, as well as business management, business development, presentation, negotiation.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience managing in a similar industry
• Heavy influencing skills to work together with teams across multiple cities direct and indirectly
• Results-driven, fast-pace, and high initiative skills with the ability to work and multitask under pressure
• Strong leadership skills, written and communication skills, and fluency in English
• Exposure in Government relations is an advantage
Headquartered in Europe, this dynamic and multinational company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Managing Director Job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.