Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Director job has become available at one of the leading multinational FMCG company. Reporting to the President Director, this Sales Director is responsible for driving sales in Indonesia and expansion into export markets. In addition, you will review business strategies and product development to achieve target growth plans.
About the Sales Director Role:
This role will be responsible for leading the entire sales and distribution across Indonesia and achieving the growth revenue target through effective management of partners and product development.
- Leads and motivates the national sales team and multiple distributor partners in order to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals
- Strategises and executes a business plan to maximise sales, volume, and revenue and to ensure the right organisational structure is in place for delivering the objectives
- Develops and drives credibility and long-term relationships with the customers in the assigned area, to fulfil long-term sales objectives
- Defines and executes the commercial and distribution strategy in conjunction with marketing and sector/BU management. Manages the distribution and channel mix according to the agreed criteria
- Creates and implements the sales plan, including forecast and AOP, monitoring the sales efforts and performance against budget and to take corrective actions, in order to contribute to the overall business plan
- Contributes to each product marketing plan as to product prices and sales priorities
- Has the authority and accountability to negotiate contracts and prices within the limits of the sales plan and sales policy
- Gains and maintains market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market shares in all assigned product categories
To succeed in this role, you must have strong technical sales operational skills and good stakeholder management skills to handle expectations from the board.
- At least 15 years of experience in sales/key account management/business development in FMCG industry
- Solid leadership with a successful track record in managing large businesses in Indonesia
- Strong stakeholder management experience; maturity to engage with people from all levels, including senior management teams within the organisation and external stakeholders, especially the board of directors
- Strong analytical skills and strategic mindset to align to corporate vision
- Excellent verbal, written, content development, and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
This consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and keen to take your career to the next level, this Sales Director role is for you.
Please apply or contact me for a confidential discussion.