Head of Food Service
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 14 September 20192019-09-14 2019-11-13 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 55000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Food Service job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies in Jakarta.
About the Head of Food Service Role:
As the Head of Food Service, you will be responsible for managing the assigned brand(s) and ensure achievement of annual sales, market share and profitability targets.
- Develop and execute the sales-HORECA strategy to drive profitable growth and business development
- Manage HORECA sales accounts at a national level
- Develop the chain of dealer, distributors and HORECA. Achieve budgeted sales and collection targets
- Develop and assess the national HORECA marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition and retention
- Gather intelligence and interpret the data to understand the current market trend
- Increase HORECA sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios
To succeed in this Head of Food Service role, you must have at least 10 years' proven track record of over achievement in a target driven sales environment. You would have demonstrated HORECA or modern trade sales experience gained in the FMCG industry.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Commercially driven
- Proven track record in a HORECA sales management, able to service existing customers well and develop new customer base
- Ability to define target markets, generate leads and qualify opportunities
- Strong profile in good strategic business acumen and operational experiences
- Excellent in spoken and written English
This leading FMCG company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers. You will be working within an established organisation as part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourage creativity and development of new ideas.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.