Head of Channel Development
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Channel Development job has just become available at a multinational FMCG (Tobacco) company based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Channel Development Role:
In this role, you will be instrumental in shaping the channel strategy and landscape for your respective country of responsibility. This role will work in close coordination with the country, business unit and functional leaders.
- Develop mid to long-term channel strategies as well as potential GTM access to ensure healthy business growth rate
- Collaborate with commercial and support functions to drive future business through growth projects
- Maintain good contact/relationship with relevant key customers, distributors/suppliers, service providers and key opinion leaders
- Develop and review channel partners (dealers, suppliers, end users) go to market strategy along with other commercial team lead to include regulations and policies
- Drive country level activities to increase partner values by defining partner roles and coverage, creating consistent and motivating incentives/discount structures, contract management, etc.
- Ensure the achievement of overall sales target of dealers as well as for each individual dealer
- Develop, review, improve dealer benefits (discounts, bonus, etc.) by working with the commercial team to be proposed to management
- Manage account receivables to meet assigned targets
- Provide support to dealers to enable them to effectively implement campaigns
- Coordinate, monitor and support sales force efforts with dealers in all business segments
- Create territory and distributor management business plans
- Support sales activities such as executing marketing campaigns and product launches
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience with a university degree
- Good knowledge in sales and distributor management
- Broad knowledge of project management.
- Ability to see new opportunities, lead and organise resources to address them, and influence organisation to go in new directions
- Highly skilled and competent in analysis and solving of problems and of ability to prioritise and make trade-offs to achieve goals
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are sales-driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Head of Channel Development job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity