Sales Manager, Life Sciences
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-07-31 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager, Life Sciences job has just become available at a leading medical device company.
About the Sales Manager, Life Sciences Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service alongside with internal and external matrix. You will also play a key role in the company’s continued development and success locally and globally.
- Identify, research, evaluate and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals
- Manage market research or analysis projects, evaluating the findings, preparing reports and making recommendations to the management about the viability of alternative opportunities
- Provide support to the market management team in the implementation of strategic business direction while providing assistance for the business development of each market in the region
- Develop and co-create business plans, sales management plan (STP) and road maps for selected focus countries and drive its implementation together with the local team in the Asia Pacific region
- Gather information, prepare reports and make recommendations for country sales development and business portfolio performance reviews
- Timely response to general enquiries on products and indications, tender management support, transfer pricing, product complaint processing and clinical activities
- Drive regional initiatives such as the competence development programme to create a pool of regional product experts
- Create and manage the regional KOL network by also providing support for KOL development in the local country as and when necessary
- Organise and conduct the annual basic training and sales consultative training as well as related indications to the local countries in the region
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to conduct hands-on work in the field and be able to work effectively and independently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Marketing or equivalent fields
- Minimum of six years' experience in the life sciences industry, with three years' experience in sales/business development and three years' experience in product management/marketing
- Excellent communication skills and a great team leader
- Able to travel (domestic and international)
- Think out-of-the-box, with a strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
The successful Business Development Manager will join a well-established multinational firm whose expertise has made them the leader in the health care industry globally. The scope of offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager, Life Sciences job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.