Regional Sales Manager (West Indonesia)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Regional Sales Manager (West Indonesia) job in Jakarta has just become available at a leading pharmacy chain in Indonesia.
About the Regional Sales Manager (West Indonesia) Role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing the sales force in a designated geographical region (West Indonesia), executing the company’s business plan within the region to attain maximum sales while minimising expenses.
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counselling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
To succeed in this role, you will need to have minimum three years' working experience in the same role at a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare / Business / Life Science
- Should strive to achieve ambitious goals, actively manage performance of team member and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business of medical devices in Indonesia
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.