Regional Sales Manager
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Regional Sales Manager has just become available in one of the leading FMCG company based in Jakarta.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible in managing territory Sumatera, Kalimantan & Sulawesi, including two representative offices in Medan and Palembang.
- Responsible for overall sales achievements, growth (market share) and profitability
- Providing guidance, support and strong leadership to sales team (Supervisors and Sales Representative/Account Specialist) to meet/exceed their sales targets (managing high performance team of sales reps/support)
- Responsible directly to maintain good relationship with Key-Accounts (Big Distributor) throughout Sumatera, Kalimantan and Sulawesi
- Responsible for identifying, developing and managing new and ongoing business opportunities.
- Developing sales strategies for growth of existing and new accounts, sales promotion activities, participating and organising of trade show
- Customer account management, including pre and post-sales activities, customer's relationship building, sales contract and account receivable management
- Collecting and analysing competitor's sales/marketing/pricing information for strategy-making and actions plans
- Managing employee’s performance including objective settings/review, coaching/feedback and implementation of the individual’s career development plan
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- 7-10 years relevant experience in sales, channel management, distribution and/or field trade marketing.
- Good knowledge in territory management, cycle tasks planning & execution and reporting/KPI monitoring
- Proven people management skills and team player
- Solid experience in working together with distributor & Retailer partner
- Fully mobile to be based in any area across Indonesia
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.