Country Manager (Process Instrumentation)
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An innovative process instrumentation company is looking for Country Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Country Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working for the development of the Indonesian operation and be involved with leadership, direction, market strategy, business growth. Directly reporting to the President Director based in Singapore, this is a unique opportunity to enhance and be part of and become a unique leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage the business growth in country / region and exceeding budget targets
- Planning, organising, coordinating, and implementing all Sales activities in order to achieve and exceed order bookings, revenue, margins and operating results
- To be responsible for the management and administration of the office and operations to ensure proper governance and accountability
- Organising, running and optimising all the activities connected with the sales department, including: Setting-up a strategy to achieve company targets, managing project pursuit activities worldwide, attending of Project Meetings and Bid Clarifications, negotiating contracts and inbound orders according to company's terms and conditions, acceptable payments terms and profit margins, providing management with a three / six – month inbound booking, revenue and P&L forecast and projections, preparing sales force objectives, sales incentive plans and appraisals
- Develop and manage distributor channel
To ace in this role, you will need to be business-driven and have strong strategical thinking.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university, preferably in engineering, business or related field, or similar level obtained by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience is similar position and industry (process instrumentation)
- Proven track record in achieving sales target
- Entrepreneurial qualities and business development skills
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English language
- Willingness to travel
This company needs no introduction. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.