Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A fantastic Sales Manager job at a leading agricultural chemicals company in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Manager will play a key role in continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Build network with procurement and plantation directors/senior managers, and secure contracts to supply fertilisers to these plantations
- Accountable for achieving sales targets
- Provides costing for tenders
- Organise roadshows to promote and build the brand for the company's range of fertilisers
To succeed in this role, you will need exceptional commercial planning, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university, preferably in agriculture
- Five to ten years' experience in sales in a related field
- Possess trading mindset
- Understand raw material price trends and currency fluctuations
- Good network in plantation sector
- Charismatic, savvy, team player and result orientated
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customer and competitors
This company has an outstanding reputation and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. Great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are an experienced sales professional and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.