General Manager, Sales
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting General Manager, Sales job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading consumer company. This role will require you to develop strategy and execute sales operations across complex distribution channels in Indonesia.
About the General Manager, Sales Role:
Reporting to the President Director, you will be expected to take accountability of company policy making and performance. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
- Responsible for overall Indonesia sales performance
- Responsible to drive sales across all channels (General Trade, Modern Trade, Food Service and Corporate Clients)
- Develop Route to Market for all channel and develop a strategy for online sales
- Lead and manage sales team to meet their strategic goals
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
To succeed in this General Manager, Sales role, you should have a successful track record working in a global organisation with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline
- Prior solid track record in global and reputable companies
- At least five years' management experience
- Able to handle multiple category complexity
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills
- Hands on and a strong drive for success
This is one of the top players in the consumer industry and part of a well-established holding company in Indonesia. They have grown significantly in the last few years and have diverse product portfolio across various channels.
If you are keen to pursue this opportunity, please apply or contact me for a confidential discussion.