Chief Commercial Officer
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 19 January 2019 2019-01-192019-03-20 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Chief Commercial Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected steel manufacturing companies based in Cibitung. Reporting directly to the CEO and owners of the company, this is a role for a Chief Commercial Officer who is a leader in their field.
About the Chief Commercial Officer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- To manage the entire P&L of the company, including controlling multiple functions covering sales, marketing, operations, finance, and revenue/pricing strategy
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To lead, direct, and monitor sales activities and campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals, etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
- To achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
To succeed in this Chief Commercial Officer role, you should have strong business and financial acumen.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent is a must, with a minimum of 10-15 years' sales experience within account management function
- Exceptional skills or competence in strategic thinking and analytical processes, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understand financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills; experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure, able to multi-task
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks effectively
This most respected manufacturer and producer of steel is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Commercial Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.