Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07marketing Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Event Director job has just become available at one of the most respected exhibition organizer company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for an Event Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Event Director role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Event Director will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Manage the entire P&L of the company, include in controlling multiple functions covering sales, marketing, operations, finance, and revenue/pricing strategy
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the head office in order to develop new product or new segments of exhibitions
- Manage the entire commercial strategy of the exhibitions from accounts management with B2B clients and B2C marketing strategy to acquire visitors
- Handle the operations side of the business by liaising with stakeholders, contractors, exhibitors, venue management team, and etc
- MUST have bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience within Events / Exhibition organizer industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected exhibition organizer company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Event Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.