National Sales Manager
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting role as talented National Sales Manager is available at a leading FMCG company. In this role, you will lead the dynamic team into the next phase of success for the business.
About the National Sales Manager role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will lead a total team of 120+ sales professionals and will hold a seat on the senior management team as one of the key decision makers. You will be responsible for sales strategy and execution, driving profitable growth and business development.
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business
- Signing off on ranging concepts, new product opportunities, promotions and point of purchase solutions.
- Nurturing high-level relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Managing large corporate accounts at a national level
- Building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing channels
- Developing and assessing the national marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition and retention
- Evaluating information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research
- Managing budgets and new implementations
- Negotiating sales contracts and marketing strategies
- Increasing sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Min. 8 -10 years experience and strong sales management background in the FMCG industry in General Trade or Pharmaceutical channel
- Significant experience with a fast paced and high activity field team will be seen as highly advantageous along with demonstrated examples of developing and sustaining high performance teams and winning cultures
- The ability to lead cross-functionally is vital, as well as the ability to travel regularly interstate as required
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader withing the industry. They are the company behind the well known brands and high quality products who has always been the leader in their market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.