Head of Key Account, Market Access, & Commercial Excellence
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Key Account, Market Access, and Commercial Excellence job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Key Account, Market Access, and Commercial Excellence role:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and directing overall key account, market access, and Commercial Excellence team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversees the implementation and monitoring of a business intelligence model to drive customer segmentation, targeting and CRM programmes. Focus will be on driving the sales force effectiveness initiatives
- Creates the mechanisms and processes to capture, analyse and use market level data to better understand the current competitive environment; identify attractive growth opportunities and new customer targets and create value propositions to support and build competitive advantage in co-operation with marketing and sales team.
- Translates strategic objectives into operational plans
- Responsible for local deployment of the commercial excellence strategy
- Contributes to sales and marketing local strategic decisions that positively influence sales growth
- Constantly balances global and local expectations to define appropriate deployment plans
- Advance business through engagement across multiple levels of the NHS focusing on strategic account planning and development.
- Execute market access strategies that maximise patient access
- Ensure operational plans are in place and highlight key inter dependencies between execution teams
- Build and maintain strong and diverse relationships across the organisation, including key client groups, peers, senior management and alliance partners
Key requirements include:
- Degree qualified, Master of Science or MBA preferred
- At least 8 years of similar experience from pharmaceutical business
- Demonstrate project management skills, analytic skills, commercial understanding, market awareness and sound business knowledge
- Experienced line manager with a strong track record of successful team leadership
This global pharmaceutical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.