Business Unit Head
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-14 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Business Unit Head job has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Business Unit Head role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Business Unit Head will responsible for will be responsible for the development and implementation of the short and long term strategic sales and marketing plan.
- Create long term strategy and vision and develops and executes strategic projects that will position the BU successfully in a rapidly evolving landscape
- Guide marketing and sales team in creating, implementing, and tracking brand and operational plans aligned with the strategies.
- Influence and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to reach win-win solutions
- Take active leadership role in the strategic planning process and business process.
- Ensures clarity of communications and understanding across all BU functions with respect to deliverable and time lines for agreed upon strategic initiatives.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from a reputable University
- At least 8 years of experience in strategy, sales, operations, product management, and business development.
- Posses strong leadership capability and ability to work independent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client is a leading global multinational pharmaceutical company with presence in more than 50 countries. They have a good variety of product portfolio across different therapeutic areas. They are a market leader in innovative medicine.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.