Area Sales Officer
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 building-and-construction Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Area Sales Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected building and construction company based in Jakarta.
About the Area Sales Officer role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Area Sales Officer will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive, coach, and coordinate performance of distributor's sales team
- Monitor sales strategy and route to market implementation from distributor's team to achieve sales target bag cement and achievement KPM of sales team in Stronghold & Battlefield Area
- Ensuring good customer relationship management, and good complaint handling are in place
- Ensuring excellent execution of sales plan and trade marketing promo in field execution
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- 3-5 years as Area sales Officer or experience in implementation of sales & marketing activities
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking & analytic process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
- Outstanding ability in influencing and interpersonal skills with key internal and external stakeholders
- Capable to actively implement designed sales & marketing activities
- Willing to be relocated outside Jakarta (East Java, Central Java, West Java, Lampung)
This most respected materials for building and construction company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Area Sales Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.