Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected food ingredients companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Director will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, penetrating new market/segment, prospecting new clients & decision makers and turn this into new business
- Focus in development of new product by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what client wants
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage the entire P&L of the company from commercial perspective and prepare yourself as successor of the Managing Director position.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of ten years of sales experience within B2B sales, account management & business development function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales target
- Business & financial acumen - can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team and strong in people development
- Results-driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected FMCG food ingredients company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.