Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 media Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected media & exhibition company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country GM, this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Director role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Director will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Create demand in the region by creating promotions and activation's in accordance to the market situation
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of sales experience within Sales function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytically process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected media & exhibition company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.