Business Unit Head
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as a Business Unit Head in a leading pharmaceutical company has come up. You will be responsible to lead the country sales and marketing team to achieve the sales performance.
About the Business Unit Head role:
You will be leading the overall sales and marketing operations and driving the strategy and performance for the business franchise.
- Drive top-line performance through effective coordination, training and allocation of the Country Field Force resources effectively
- Ensure development of pre-launch sales plan for all new products
- Implement product strategies to achieve optimal long-term across the entire portfolio in terms of market share and product sales performance.
- Lead the marketing/product management and manage the allocated budgets
- Help to build capabilities across the Country, working closely with local and regional market to create an effective curriculum of training and development as well as retention programmes
- Degree in Science/Business Management is preferred
- 7-10 years of experience within pharmaceutical industry, with at least 3 years in management role
- Displays outstanding leadership qualities, self motivated and strong influencing capability
- Highly customer and data focused
- Able to drive effective across large teams
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work closely with regional office
- Able to adapt well to a diverse environment and pressure
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical companies and is one of the largest in the world and strengths across various therapeutic areas.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.