Head of General Trade
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 27 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as Head of General Trade has come up at a leading global food company based in Jakarta.
About the Head of General Trade role:
You will be responsible for leading the entire General/Traditional Trade business for Indonesia and key in helping the company to transform and grow.
- Responsible for business growth and achievement of GT sales objectives within targeted profitability in Indonesia
- Ensure best-in-class execution of trade and consumer activities
- Take full leadership of execution and change management, in partnership with the GTM team
- Contribute to build and lead implementation of company's distributor management strategy
- Accountable of sales forecasts and supply chain synchronisation within scope
- Inspire, develop, manage and lead team. Review and drive team performance, grow and retain top talents
- Ensure distributor financial compliance, provide regular reports and market/competitors monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum, Master’s Degree an advantage
- 6-8 years’ minimum of exceptional work experience in a leadership role in GT Sales & Distribution
- Exposed to Modern Trade environment is a bonus
- Superior capability in leading and managing top tier distributors (experience in go-to-market strategy and distributor set up is highly preferred)
- People development
- Strong leadership capabilities and people-performance management
- Has experience in GT sales & distribution (trade segmentation, execution standards, retail dynamics, competitive playgrounds, distributor management, revenue costs management)
- Strong analytic thinking and passionate for results, with abundant passion/curiosity for learning
Our client is a leading FMCG company with strong presence globally and is one of the largest food company in the world.
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.