Project Sales Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 06 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Project Sales Manager role has just become available at one of the largest global supplier of door opening solutions. Reporting to the Project Sales Head, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Project Sales Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to manage and deliver the assigned project sales targets and grow retail sales for Indonesia.
- Develop project sales business for the business
- Increase working relationship with architects/builders/consultants
- Increase conversion from project specification opportunities
- Create and manage strong influencing relationships for business
- Coordinate with specification team
To succeed in this role, you will need to be business driven and have strong initiatives to achieve sales target and company goals. You will also be required to have self-discipline, high integrity, and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university, preferrably in Engineering field
- Strong analytical & presentation skills
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in building materials
- Result-oriented and team worker
- Strong familiarity with project management tools
This innovative company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.