Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An agrochemical company is looking to hire Sales Director to develop their business in Jakarta.
About the Sales Director role:
This is an important role in the organisation’s business growth within Indonesia. You will be responsible to apply the strategy in the region to develop new customers, new verticals, new products and ensure company achieves its growth objectives in Indonesia.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Develop effective market wise sales strategies to meet desired objectives
- Master's Degree is preferable or Degree in Business Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in agrochemical industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to travel extensively within Indonesia
- Excellent client-facing skills, the ability to set client expectations and the ability to interact with all levels of the client's organisation
The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual who believes in the firm's values and service offerings.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package awaits the right person in this Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.