Head of Sales
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 26 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An international education company that specialises in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange had made a Head of Sales job to be based in Jakarta available.
About the Head of Sales role:
Joining a business in clear growth mode and with future expansion plans, you will play a key role in shaping the Company’s future development and success in Indonesia.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Become the key drivers behind building the most successful sales team in the market; from hiring and development to motivation and staff retention
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market share, business development etc
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Ensure sales policies and standards are aligned with the overall company objectives
- Create demand and desire in the target market through creative promotions and activation in accordance with the market situation
- Work closely with the marketing and operations teams to ensure that sales and marketing strategies are aligned with student experience and satisfaction
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Fluent in English in speaking, writing, and presentation
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytic thinking, commercial acumen, presentation and negotiation skill
- Natural ability to inspire and motivate; passionate about people and business growth
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Strong business sense and high integrity
- Success driven, self-motivated, structured, fast-pace, tactful and passionate with entrepreneurial mindset
This most respected education and training company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.