Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 09 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A global animal health company is looking to hire Key Account Manager to be based in Jakarta. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible to take care of key accounts across the region.
About the Account Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to build good rapport with all the key accounts and grow the business with them.
- Create and build preferred relations at multiple levels within the customer’s organisation utilising the company's technical marketing and management support
- Work with the team to achieve budget targets of volume and pricing targets
- Conduct market research such as: competitive price and strategy as well as industry product demand, market trends, etc
- Deliver presentations aiming to improve customer knowledge of company's products as well as to further develop the company's branding
- Quote price and develop commercial proposals according to agreed strategy
- Minimum three years related experience handling animal health products
- Aquaculture or poultry sales experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with a variety of individuals within the industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to serve and problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of industry and markets, in-depth know-how about products and/or applications
- Excellent communication, negotiation, planning and organisational skills
The successful Key Account Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to develop and grow along with this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Key Account Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.