Head of Sales (HORECA)
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Sales for HORECA channel has just become available. in one of the leading FMCG company in Jakarta. Reporting to the Sales Director, you are responsible for working with the existing and new client base to build long term relationships.
About the Head of Sales (HORECA) role:
In this role, you will be developing and implementing well targeted strategies to effectively communicate with customers to deliver your value proposition. As a situational leader, you will be directing the team and build strategy from the sales process to implementation.
Other key responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales-HORECA strategy and execution, driving profitable growth and business development
- Managing HORECA sales accounts at a national level
- Develops the chain of dealer, distributors & HORECA. Achieves budgeted sales and collection targets
- Developing and accessing the national HORECA marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition and retention
- Gather intelligence and interpret the data to understand the current market trend
- Increasing HORECA sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios
To succeed in this role, you must have a 10+ years of proven track record of over achievement in a target driven sales environment. You would have demonstrated HORECA or modern trade sales experience gained in the FMCG industry.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Commercially driven
- Proven track record in HORECA sales management, able to service existing customers well and develop new customer base
- Able to define target markets, generate leads and qualify opportunities
- Strong profile in good strategic business acumen and operational experiences
- Excellent in spoken and written English
This leading FMCG company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal & professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are a key driver. You will be working within an established organisation; and being part of an employee centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourage creativity and development of new ideas.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.