Sales Director (FMCG)
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity for Sales Director at a leading FMCG company has come up. You will be responsible for the management of sales personnel and performance of the company.
As Sales Director (FMCG), you will be responsible for setting sales objectives, identifying opportunities for the business and leading the entire sales organisation. Your key challenge will be to grow and defend market share in a highly competitive category.
- Lead and manage the sales force in attaining sales deployment plans and other business strategies through market analysis
- Implement the department's sales deployment plans
- Ensure optimum organisation structure and ensure sales force productivity
- Ensure reduction and maintenance of low percentage of trade returns as well as percentage of finished goods inventory
- Regular review of sales reports and propose appropriate sales strategies
- Master's Degree is preferable or Degree in Business Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales with multinational FMCG companies
- Prior experience in handing all trade activities especially the Traditional Channel
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to travel extensively within Indonesia and occasional regional meetings out of Indonesia
This company is a leading global FMCG company with strong regional presence. They are a specialised category with complex channel distribution models in Asia and have extremely strong work culture.
If you are keen, please apply directly for consideration of the role.