Head of Sales and Field Operations (FMCG)
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 07 April 2017
An exciting opportunity as Head of Sales and Field Operations has come up at leading FMCG company. This will focus on both ethical and non-ethical channels.
About the Head of Sales and Field Operations (FMCG) Role:
You will be responsible for sales achievement for the category, identify and expand new market or opportunity for all channels, both ethical and non-ethical.
- Always create innovative ways to promote the products in the market
- Support & advise distributors & sales forces on all aspects of sales
- Monitor and manage your channel distribution
- Responsible for training of the sales force (field force size of more than 200)
- Setting and defining performance management tools for the sales force
- Ensure compliance with global standards and requirements
- Able to work with cross functional teams such as Brand Managers and Trade Marketers
To succeed in this Head of Sales and Field Operations (FMCG) role, you will have to be fluent in English.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum five years in a sales leadership capability
- Have an experience managing large ground teams
- Ability to work independently to achieve new business target
This is a a global leading FMCG company with multiple catergories across F&B and healthcare products. They have global presence in more than 50 countries.
If you are motivated and determined to take your career forward, this Head of Sales and Field Operations (FMCG) job is the role for you.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply or contact me for a confidential discussion.