Sales Manager, West Indonesia (Pharmaceutical)
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 30 March 2017
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing pharmaceutical company has come up.
About the Sales Manager role:
You will be responsible to lead and develop the sales force in a designated geographical region, execute the company’s business plan within the region to attain maximum sales while minimising expenses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create area sales plans in line with regional plan, and recommend appropriate resources to achieve volumes and revenues target, trade marketing execution planning, distribution objectives and sales forecasting
- To ensure clear and timely communication of plans and activities to filed sales team
- Ensure that the company’s vision, values and code of business ethics are properly and consistently communicated and shared across the whole sales field organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in health care/business /life science and having minimum 3 years working experiences in the same role at multinational pharmaceutical company
- Driven, self motivated team player
- Willingness to be based in West Indonesia/high travel
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that is patient focused and a leader in their therapy area.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.