Country Sales Manager, B2B
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 23 February 2017
An exciting opportunity as Country Sales Manager to lead the development and maintenance of sales operations, formulation and implementation of strategic sales plans in target market segments in Indonesia.
You will report to the Regional General Manager Area. The position requires the utilization of well-refined personal and team skills backed-up by functional/technical knowledge and expertise. The incumbent works closely and leads discussions with the Sales Team, Business Support functions.
- Provide direction, leadership and motivation to the sales organization.
- Establish, monitor and actively develop a dynamic Sales/Distribution Team that effectively covers target market segments
- Establish standards, expectations, guidance, clarification, information, and feedback pertaining to performance to the Sales team
- Establish and maintain an open career development dialogue with the team
- Establish mechanisms to monitor actual results against plans, communicate status of plans with recommended corrective actions as necessary so that objectives are met
- Achieve budgeted Net Sales Value and Operating Profit within budgeted expense
- Provide timely feedback on objectives, targets, projects and other issues that could affect meeting objectives
- Develop the Sales team for ongoing/future challenges and opportunities
- Actively participate in strategic decisions relating to market conditions, economic indicators, competitive activity and business profitability
- Submit recommendations and complete reports in a timely and comprehensive manner
- At least 10 years of successful sales experience, with 5 years in a managerial role, inclusive of team leadership experience of field sales and key account teams.
- 4-year College degree – any business-related course an advantage
- Preferably with business-to-business sales or marketing background
- Demonstrated competence and success in prior sales; initiative, flexibility, patience, and personal integrity are absolute requirements
- Fluency in oral and written communication
- Computer literate with willingness to upgrade his computer knowledge / skills
Our client is a leading MNC who provides specialised commercial solutions across industries.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or call for confidential discussion.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.