Consultant Vicky Semidang
Date posted 09 February 2017
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the largest and fastest growing multinational companies based in Jakarta. With significant growth experienced in recent years, they need a high performing Sales Director to join one of most successful divisions who will be the frontier in their continued success. Reporting directly to the President Director, this is a role for someone who has the ability to thrive and succeed in a high pressure working environment.
About the Sales Director Role:
Your responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand their customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Manage the largest division to reach business objectives
To succeed in the Sales Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or relevant degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 15 years' experience in a sales driven environment
- Experience in electronics industry will be an advantage
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and agile
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving operating environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
This large established Consumer Electronics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great brand and strong presence in the market, this company only recruit the best talents in the market to maintain their success. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.