Regional Sales Manager, Pharmaceutical
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 08 February 2017
An exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company as Regional Sales Manager has come up. There are several opportunities for various regions within Indonesia.
About the Regional Sales Manager, Pharmaceutical Role:
You are responsible to lead and develop the sales force in a designated geographical region, execute the company’s business plan within the region to attain maximum sales while minimising expenses.
- Create area sales plans in line with regional plan, and recommend appropriate resources to achieve volumes and revenues target, trade marketing execution planning, distribution objectives and sales forecasting
- To ensure clear and timely communication of plans and activities to filed sales team
- Ensure that the company’s vision, values and code of business ethics are properly and consistently communicated and shared across the whole sales field organisation
To be successful in this Regional Sales Manager, Pharmaceutical role, you should have minimum three years' working experience in the same role at a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare / Business / Life Science
- Driven, self motivated team player
- Willingness to travel around Indonesia
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that is patient focused and a leader in their therapy area.
If you have a proven sales track record and would like to take the next step in your career, this Regional Sales Manager, Pharmaceutical role is the job for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.