Client Partner - Consumer Goods
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 09 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Client Partner - Consumer Goods Group Brands job has just become available at a highly reputable online social media and social networking company, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Business Head, this is a role for a senior marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Client Partner - Consumer Goods Group Brand role:
Reporting to the Business Head based in the regional office, you need to have strong brand and commercial experience within the consumer goods industry; and enthusiastic solution-driver.
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities
- Partner with other functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, synthesising market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to the success in the Vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognising opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, consultative support and services, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and penetrate large organisations to obtain branded advertising
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive client presentations using market trends, case studies and network solutions
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend optimised media solutions
- Drive growth and ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales support and operational customer service
To succeed in the Client Partner - Consumer Goods Group Brands job, you should have at least eight years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience.
- Minimum 8 years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Work with C-Level employees at clients and agencies
- Knowledge of social media and vertical markets a plus
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies
- Proven track record of driving and reaching business objectives. Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of user behaviour and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This multinational company has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Client Partner - Consumer Goods Group Brands role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.