Key Account Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 09 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A global technology leader specialising in automatic data capture and detection sensors is currently moving fast in growth across the SEA region and is looking for a capable Key Account Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Key Account Manager role:
This is an important role in the organisation’s business growth within Indonesia. You will be responsible to develop key channel partners and distributors to assist you in developing sales within the Retail industry and others in the future.
- Ensures business growth from assigned territory and prospect accounts
- Develop and implement sales plan
- Meet quarterly revenue target
- Establish sustainable channel structures
The successful Key Account Manager will need to be business development focused and eager to expand business within a growing market. You will need to have experience within the related industry (data capture, barcode readers, sensors, POS systems, etc.) with experience selling into the Retail market.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university
- Minimum five to eight years sales experience including sufficient experience in automatic data capture / barcode reader / sensors industry
- Good commercial knowledge in statistics and market analysis for the local market with strong channel management experience
- Solid domain knowledge to develop Retail industry and other related segment
The successful Key Account Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to develop and grow along with this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Key Account Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.