National Sales Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 30 March 2017
An exciting National Sales Manager job has just become available with the world’s largest private education company focusing in English language. Based in Jakarta and reporting directly to the Country Manager of EF – English Centers for Adults, this is a role for a National Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the National Sales Manager role:
Joining a business in clear growth mode and with future expansion plans, the National Sales Manager will play a key role in shaping the Company’s future development and success in Indonesia.
Key responsibilities include:
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To be one of the key drivers behind building the most successful sales team in the market; from hiring and development to motivation and staff retention
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market share, business development etc.
- To implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- To ensure sales policies and standards are aligned with the overall Company objectives
- To create demand and desire in the target market through creative promotions and activation in accordance with the market situation
- Work closely with the marketing and operations teams to ensure that sales and marketing strategies are aligned with student experience and satisfaction
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Fluent in English in speaking, writing, and presentation
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, presentation and negotiation skill
- Natural ability to inspire and motivate; passionate about people and business growth
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Strong business sense and high integrity
- Success driven, self-motivated, structured, fast-pace, tactful and passionate with entrepreneurial mindset
This most respected Education and Training Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities awaits the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.