Strategic Commercial Director
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 06 March 2017
An exciting opportunity as Strategic Commercial Director has come up and in this position, you will be responsible to develop, lead and manage all commercial activities of the business across Indonesia.
About the Strategic Commercial Director Role:
As the Strategic Commercial Director, you will be part of the Senior Management team to review long term strategy and ensure day to day commercial operations across the various divisions of the business. This role will also lead the team to develop and implement an innovative, growth focused strategy to commercialise the business.
- Developing and implementing the commercial strategy for the business
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share
- Reviewing existing products, services and markets
- Undertaking market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations
- Reviewing and assessing the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists
- Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities
- Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met
- Communicating with all major stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve business objectives
- Ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from reputable University
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar role
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability
- Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally
- Tenacious and results driven with sound business judgement
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent project management skills
Our client is a leading congolomerate with multiple businesses with focus on B2B and Automotive industry.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please kindly apply or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.