Sr Manager (Capital Market & Investment)
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 09 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Sr Manager of Capital Market & Investment job has just become available at one of the most respected real estate consulting firm based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Capital Market & Investment, this is a role for a Sr Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sr Manager of Capital Market & Investment role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Manager will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct preliminary evaluations of projects by looking at the qualitative and quantitative analysis on each project
- Conduct due-diligence on each new potential clients and each new potential projects before presenting it to the Head of Capital Market
- Coordinate the progress of deals by creating a healthy pipeline of projects
- Evaluate, underwrite and execute every project or deals that are coming through the company
- Negotiate and develop contract with potential clients in order to reach maximum potential benefit for the company
- Conduct business development from interacting with clients or potential clients for future projects or deals
- Train the junior team members the end to end process of structuring a capital market / investment deal from evaluating, underwriting, financial modelling to presentation
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 7-10 years of sales experience within real estate industry and covering multiple segments
- Exceptional in creating financial projection, cashflow analysis, financial modelling, financial underwriting, executing transaction, and due diligence
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding investment targets
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Strong written & communication skills – can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected real estate consulting firm in property and housing is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sr Manager of Capital Market & Investment job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.